As a congregation we want to grow both wider and deeper, meaning we want to grow numerically, but just as important, we want to grow deeper in our understanding and experience of God’s grace and love. To that end, we offer a number of classes and small groups for people to deepen their understanding of God through God’s Holy Word.
Wednesday Morning – Word of Life “AM”
Wednesday mornings at 10:00 am during our program year, Pastor John offers a class entitled Word of Life “AM”. This is a class that looks deeply at the upcoming Sunday’s worship texts. The class is participatory and is a place where faith seeks understanding. Class meets in the church library.
Wednesday Evenings at The Well
- Adult Education — 4-week Advent Book Study: Martin Luther’s Christmas Book at 6:30 pm. This study begins November 8 (with a break on 11/22). Click here for details.
- Word of Life “PM”— Join Pastor John each Wednesday evening at 6:30 pm in the library. This group will also be doing the Advent Book Study.
Tuesday Morning Men’s Breakfast
- Men’s Breakfast – At 7:00 am on Tuesdays at the Pancake Haus in Edmonds, Pastor John will be leading a weekly gathering of men. The time will include breakfast and a light bible study of the gospel reading for the upcoming Sunday. Questions? Contact Pastor John ([email protected] or 206-546-4153 x 106).
Sunday Morning Fellowship
- Sunday mornings following worship, we gather in the Fellowship Hall for a time of fellowship and food.
- Women’s Bible Bunch – A Bible study for women that meets at 12:00 pm on the third Monday of most months during the program year. *Women’s Bible Bunch is on a break at the moment.*
- InAsMuch Quilters – The InAsMuch Quilting Ministry meets every Tuesday morning from 9:00 am -12:00 pm in the Fellowship Hall. The group crafts quilts to distribute through Lutheran World Relief. No sewing experience is required. There is a refreshment and fellowship break at 10:00 am, so please come join in!
- KnitWitz (Prayer Shawl knitters) – The mission of this group is to share God’s love, peace, and comfort through the gift of a handknit prayer shawl. Prayer shawls are located in the prayer chapel and are available to anyone who knows of someone who could be encouraged and reminded of God’s love through a difficult time in their life.
- Knit-Witz meets on the third Friday of each month from 1-3pm—usually in the church library. Yarn, needles, and instructions will be provided. We’d love to have YOU there!
Click here to email the church office or call 206-546-4153 for more information and to get connected.