Welcome to First Lutheran Richmond Beach
At this time we are worshiping online via our YouTube Channel.
Sunday, October 25, 2020:
- Direct service link: https://youtu.be/HlTdp2i5ep4 (updated on Fridays)
- Weekly Prayer List (updated on Fridays)
- Lyrics to songs will appear on the screen during worship.
- Scripture Reading: Matthew 22:34-46
- Click on “Recent Sermon Recordings” under the “Worship With Us” tab for a list of recent worship service recordings.
Help by Donating Food and Funds
It is that time of year again to get ready for Thanksgiving boxes. Here is how you can participate:
- Donate money – This can be mailed to the church or put into the locked mailbox at the church any time before Friday November 20. Please label: “Thanksgiving Boxes.”
- Drop off nonperishable food – Stay tuned for drop-off times and a list of needed foods.
- Volunteer – Middle School and High School youth needed Sunday November 22nd and Monday November 23rd to help with box pick-up. Contact Terry email@example.com to coordinate times to volunteer.
This year, with COVID concerns, the food drive will look a bit different. There will be extra need for monetary donations to purchase all the perishable foods and turkeys. Box packing will be handled by a very small group of people and recipients will pick up their boxes during an outdoor pick-up time.
Thank you for your generosity and flexibility as we figure out a system that will get food to those who need it!
For five weeks we will be focusing on being faithful stewards with all that God has entrusted to us…our time, our talents, our possessions, the creation itself. By giving our Simple Gifts to the work of God and to the building of his Kingdom, we make a huge and lasting impact on this world. Giving our simple gifts fuels ministries that change lives and save lives! Each Sunday you will see a video of FLRB members sharing what the giving of their simple gifts means to them. Don’t miss it!
Click below to view the videos shown in recent weeks:
During our Adult Education Hour we will focus each Sunday on a different facet of stewardship: Planned Giving to the congregation, ministries that impact our community, ministry that gives witness to Jesus’ love globally, and care for the creation.
Zoom of Life - New Day & Time!
Join Pastor John via Zoom for Word of Life at 10:00 am on Thursdays. Get insight into the scripture readings for the upcoming Sunday and have a chance to connect with one another. Click here for Zoom meeting details.
Music at FLRB
Music ensembles are continuing at FLRB! Our ensembles are gathering both online and in person with weekly Zoom meetings and small ensemble sessions to rehearse music and create recordings for our on-line worship services. Small ensembles meet in-person in socially distanced, well ventilated spaces with a maximum of 6 participants, observing all COVID-19 guidance and protocols.
Do you play an instrument or sing and need someone to accompany you on piano? Would you like to sing with one of our choral quartets or are you simply interested in browsing through what we are working on? You can receive PDFs of our weekly music and decide when you’re ready to participate! If you are interested in joining any of these activities or participating in another creative way, we can collaborate! Please contact Joel Bevington
Ways to Give
Please continue to support FLRB financially during this time. You may give online by clicking on “Donate to FLRB” button, mail in a check, or drop a check off in the mailbox at the main entrance of the church. The mailbox is checked regularly.
For those who give using offering envelopes, these envelopes can be mailed–just add a stamp and return address and they are ready to go! Checks may also be dropped off in this same mailbox.